Ribs are the easiest thing you can make in your oven. WHO KNEW?!?
- Rack of ribs
- Avocado oil
- Favorite spice blend
- Favorite BBQ sauce
- Remove the membrane from the bottom of the rack of ribs.
- Spray/rub down the ribs with olive/avocado oil.
- Pat ribs with your favorite spice blend.
- Wrap the ribs in heavy duty foil.
- Put the ribs on a baking sheet.
- Bake the ribs at 275F for 2.5 hours.
- Remove ribs from the oven, carefully remove foil, and brush the ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Put ribs back in the oven at 400F uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and enjoy!