Here is a fun way to use your leftover chicken & veggies in your fridge!
Leftover Chicken & Veggie Soup
- Olive Oil
- Veggies of choice: Onion, carrots, red bell pepper, potatoes, spinach, mushrooms, cauliflower, green beans, diced
- Leftover Chicken
- Chicken broth
- Seasoning: lemon pepper, bay leaf
- Put olive oil in a large pot and add in any leftover veggies from your fridge. (I used onion, carrots, red bell pepper, potatoes, green beans, cauliflower, and mushroom).
- Add leftover chicken to pot.
- Add in chicken broth (enough to cover the veggies and chicken).
- Add in seasoning, stir and bring to a boil.
- Once soup is boiling, add in spinach.
- Add in orzo and for 15-20 minutes.