Jump to recipe
Marinated chicken shawarma thighs from Trader Joes are the BEST!
At the grocery store today, I grabbed these, some garlic naan bread, fresh veggies, and greek yogurt and created these babies! 20 minutes from start to finish!
Greek Chicken Shawarma Wrap
- 1 pack of Trader Joes, marinaded chicken shawarma thighs
- 1 pack of Kettle and Fire bone broth
- Sauce: plain greek yogurt, lemon juice, cucumber, salt, & pepper
- Garlic naan
- Veggies of choice: onion, cucumber, tomato
- Add your chicken to a large pan with the pack of bone broth. Cover and let cook for 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, mix your sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Once chicken is cooked, use your meat masher to shred the chicken.
- Place your garlic naan on a microwave safe dish and warm for 30 seconds.
- Spread some sauce on the naan first, and then add your chicken and top with veggies of choice.