Jump to recipe
I’m officially team chops for a quick weeknight dinner. These pork chops were quick and cooked to PERFECTION!
- 2, 1-1.5” thick pork chops
- Avocado oil
- Spice blend: Lemon pepper seasoning, garlic herb seasoning, oregano (or whatever you have on hand)
- 1 tbsp grass fed butter
- Pat dry chops with a paper towel and then spray/rub with avocado oil.
- Season chops heavily with lemon pepper seasoning, garlic herb seasoning, and oregano (or whatever you have on hand).
- Add 1 tbsp grass fed butter to a skillet on medium/high heat.
- Sear the chops for 4 min per side.
- Then, drop the heat to medium/low, cover the skillet, and cook 10 more min - flipping the chops half way through.
- Remove the cover from the skillet and let the chops rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Serve & make sure to pour over the yummy seasoned butter/juice from the pan!