Jump to recipe
I get a lot of questions asking how I use my favorite product from Trader Joes – the CHILI ONION CRUNCH
And hereâ€™s a great recipe idea for you guys to try out at home! I honestly could put it on anything savory, but these chili onion crunch fried eggs, tomatoes, and plantains were a 12/10 breakfast.
Itâ€™s not spicy, is a little crunchy, adds a ton of flavor, and will up level your meals.
Chili Onion Crunch Fried Eggs & Tomatoes
- Chili Onion Crunch from Trader Joes
- 2 eggs
- Tomato, sliced
- Plantains, sliced (optional)
- Fruit of choice
- Heat up cooking oil in pan.
- Slice up plantains and fry in pan until golden brown on each side.
- Remove plantains from pan and set aside.
- Add sliced tomatoes to pan and cook on each side for about 2 minutes.
- While tomatoes are still cooking, crack two eggs into the pan.
- Drizzle Chili Onion Crunch on top of eggs and tomatoes.
- Cook eggs as desired.
- Top eggs with cilantro and enjoy with plantains and fruit of choice.
SHOP THE POST