Jump to recipe
Move aside boring chicken breast… a new STAR is in town!
I’m not a chicken breast person – all thighs, baby. But this week I got a craving for breast meat. And you know me, I’ve got to jazz up everything, so I stuffed it with goat cheese and a tomato and air fried it. And let me tell you, it was delightful.
- 1 Chicken breast, butterflied
- Goat cheese
- Tomato, sliced
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano
- 1/3 stick of butter
- Butterfly chicken breast.
- Add goat cheese to one side of the chicken.
- Add tomato slices on top of the goat cheese.
- Fold other side of chicken breast over to sandwich the cheese and tomato.
- Put butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds until melted.
- Add in seasoning to melted butter and stir.
- Use cooking brush to brush on butter and seasoning to both sides of chicken breast.
- Place chicken breast in air fryer and cook for 6 minutes at 380F, flip it, and then cook for another 6 minutes.
- Take out chicken breast and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice, chicken breast, squeeze some lemon, and top with cilantro and ENJOY!
SHOP THE POST