Jump to recipe
One pot. 30 minutes. Epic meal!
The secret is the sauce. I keep all of these ingredients stocked in my spice cabinet at all times. And anytime I need some sort of Asian sauce, this is my go-to! It’s so flavorful, a little sweet, a little tangy, and is the perfect compliment this meal.
- Beef Stew meat , diced
- Sauce: 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp sesame oil, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- Cooking oil (avocado or olive)
- Adding a bit of cooking oil to a pot, and add your diced beef stew meat.
- Cook it for about five minutes stirring every 1 to 2 minutes to get it nice and browned.
- While the meat is cooking, whisk together the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the meat, and bring to a simmer.
- Once the sauce is bubbling, add some chopped broccoli, stir, cover the pot, and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until the broccoli is fork tender.
- Put rice in a bowl, spoon over the beef and broccoli, and enjoy!
SHOP THE POST