Bone Broth is something I incorporate into my diet almost on a daily basis. It’s packed with flavor, collagen, and additional nutrients. Kettle&Fire is my go-to bone broth brand because it’s made with organic ingredients and 100% grass fed & pasture raised bones.
My favorite Kettle&Fire Bone Broth flavors that I always keep stocked in my pantry are:
- Beef Bone Broth
- Chicken Bone Broth
- Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth
- Lemongrass Ginger Beef
- Tom Yum Chicken
There are so many other fabulous flavors on the site like, Chipotle Beef, Butter Chicken, (dying to try this one), and Coconut Curry. There are even pre-packed SOUPS! Check out the website for all the goodies and stock up like me! 🙂
Get 20% off your Kettle&Fire order with code PUMPANDCRUNCH when you CLICK HERE.
Now, let’s make some absolutely delicious BONE BROTH MINESTRONE SOUP!
Bone Broth Minestrone Soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 cup white onion, diced
- 1.5 cup carrot, peeled and diced
- 1.5 cup celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 16oz cartons Kettle&Fire Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 16oz carton Kettle&Fire Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and diced small
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups gluten free rotini pasta
- Warm olive oil in a large pot on medium heat.
- Add white onion, carrot, and celery. Stir and cook until veggies are softened, about 7 minutes.
- Add in minced garlic, tomato paste, dried oregano, black pepper, and salt to the pot and stir until everything is combined, about 2 min, then add the star of the dish, the cartons of Kettle&Fire bone broth. It should be smelling extra fabulous by this point!
- Once the soup is at a bubbling simmer, add diced potato, zucchini, handful of spinach, and bay leaf.
- Cover the pot and cook for 20 minutes on medium heat, until the vegetables are cooked.
- Last step is to add the gluten free rotini pasta and cover once more to cook a final 8-10 min, until pasta is tender.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper, serve warm, and enjoy!
- *SIDE NOTE: For additional protein/meat, add some shredded rotisserie chicken to the pot.