Jump to recipe
This is hands-down one of the best chicken recipes on my website. They’re off the charts delicious. Trust me and dive face-first into these bad boys! Enjoy 😉
Indian Marinated Roasted Chicken Thighs
- 16 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together coconut milk, olive oil, and all spices to form a creamy marinade. Add the chicken thighs to the mixture, combine well to fully coat the chicken, and let sit at room temp for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line marinated chicken thighs on a baking sheet. Bake at 400F for 45 minutes.
- Serve over jasmine rice and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- *PRO TIP: Spoon the juice from the pan over the chicken and rice for extra goodness. Enjoy!