Jump to recipe
- 3/4 cup Milk (dairy, almond, oat, coconut, etc.)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder (~30g)
- 2 tbsp PB Fit Powder
- 2/3 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- Fresh mixed berries for garnish
- Whisk together milk, protein powder, and pb powder to create "chocolate milk".
- Add the oats and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture into a mason jar with a lid or an air tight container.
- Store in the fridge overnight or for ~8 hours.
- Enjoy cold with fresh berries over the top.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Serves: 1 serving
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6||9.2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 29||9.7%|
|Dietary Fiber 7||28%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.