Jump to recipe
One of the top viewed recipes on the Pump&Crunch Instagram page! Happy cooking!
- 4 gluten free tortillas (I used Siete brand)
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup salsa of choice
- Shredded cheese of choice
- *Cheese is optional of course, but I used Kerrygold grass fed dubliner - got a big block from Costco and grated myself
- Add a splash of olive oil, diced onion, and minced garlic to a skillet. Sauté until transparent, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken breast, salsa, and a splash of water.
- Cover the pan and simmer over medium heat for 15 min, until chicken is fully cooked and can be easily shred with two forks.
- Turn off heat, shred chicken, add back to the pan and stir into the remaining salsa left in the pan.
- Spray another pan with oil and warm tortillas for 15s per side so they’re pliable OR warm in the microwave for 15s.
- Add a scoop of chicken and pinch of cheese to the center of each tortilla and roll them up lengthways.
- Fry 3-4 min per side in hot avocado oil to get them nice and crispy.
- Top with your favorites and ENJOY!👏🏼