Jump to recipe
If you need a beautiful and delicious side dish for your next get-together, holiday party, Thanksgiving, Christmas dinner, or meal prep, THIS baby is the one for you.
I’m telling you guys… this combo is epic. Veggies, pecans, cranberries, maple syrup, salt. That’s it. And the flavor is out of this world! Trust me, you’ve got to try it.
Report back what you think in the comments 😉
Maple Fall Roasted Veggies
- Butternut squash and/or sweet potatoes
- Fresh cranberries
- Pecan halves and/or salted sunflower seeds
- Maple syrup
- Olive oil
- Prepare vegetables (chop ends off Brussels and slice in half and cube squash/potatoes)
- Add to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Drizzle with maple syrup, olive oil, and a pinch of salt.
- Bake at 400F for 30 min, tossing half way, until veggies are almost cooked through.
- Remove from oven and add whole cranberries and nuts. Toss and add back to the oven for another 15 min.