Jump to recipe
This recipe is about to be your new favorite meal prep breakfast idea. Not only are they cute, but they’re delicious and packed with flavor and great ingredients.
If you have kiddos, these are a fun, interactive idea to get them to help you in the kitchen.
Grab your favorite breakfast protein, some veggies of choice, and of course, our star ingredient – EGGS. Let’s get cooking!
Loaded Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Cupcake tin
- Cupcake liners (*optional, but make removal much easier!)
- Olive oil spray
- Fresh dill
- Breakfast sausage
- *Optional cheese of choice (I used goat cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook breakfast sausage and chop vegetables of choice (I used tomatoes, spinach, and asparagus - these do not have to be cooked).
- If using cupcake liners, place them in the cupcake tin and spray with olive oil spray.
- If not using liners, spray cupcake tin generously with olive oil.
- Load each cupcake 1/2 way up with the fillings and then fill to 3/4 of the way.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Fillings are subject to your taste buds. Get creative and add ingredients you love.