Jump to recipe
Don’t let the wordsÂ gluten free scare you here. Y’all. I’m not even kidding when I say this is the best dessert I’ve ever made.
I’m usually nervous to get in the kitchen to bake because I don’t like measuring things. And with baking, you kinda HAVE to measure. I ventured out and decided it was time to come up with something sweet for you guys and wowwwwww it came out so good.
The texture is like a cookie and cake got married, it’s perfectly sweet, and is so simple to make. Grab a spoon and just dive in, y’all! It’s so damn good.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup oat or almond flour (both work the same)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together coconut sugar and eggs.
- Add vanilla extract and almond butter next, and whisk everything together.
- In another bowl, mix flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients to form the â€œcookie doughâ€ batter.
- Fold in chocolate chips, make sure to save a few to add to the top.
- Grease an 8â€ cast iron skillet.
- Spoon batter into the skillet and top with leftover chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes.