I never knew how much I enjoyed eating egg salad until I made it recently. It’s so delicious!
This recipe stores great in the fridge for 2-3 days if you make extra to snack on for weekday lunches.
I recommend eating it with your favorite crackers, between two slices of toasted bread, on a tortilla, or as a lettuce wrap. Enjoy y’all! And try not to eat the whole bowl 😉
- Avocado oil mayo
- Dijon mustard
- Fresh dill
- Sweet and spicy pickles
- Cajun seasoning
- Bring medium sized pot of water to a boil on high heat.
- Once at a rolling boil, carefully drop the eggs into the water and continue boiling for 12 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl of cold water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Roll the eggs with your palm on a cutting board to loosen up the shell, and peel the eggs.
- Dice eggs and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo, 1 tsp dijon mustard, 1/4 cup diced pickles, 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill, and 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning.
- Mix together, store in an air tight container in the fridge, and enjoy throughout the week.