Jump to recipe
This is called the breakfast “brick” because one of my meal prep clients named it and it stuck! This baked beauty is packed with hash brown potatoes, eggs, breakfast sausage, and more to make it a thick and delicious new addition to your breakfast line up.
Great for weekend brunch or meal prepping ahead of time to slice up and grab throughout the week for a quick breakfast on-the-go. Hope you enjoy!
- 3 cups pre-shred hash brown potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup cooked breakfast sausage
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning
- 9x5" loaf pan
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Brown breakfast sausage fully in a pan and set aside.
- Coat baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add eggs and seasoning to a bowl and whisk.
- Mix all ingredients together (either in a mixing bowl or in the baking dish) and add to the baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 45-60 minutes - mine took about 50. Everyone's oven is different. Check the center of the brick for raw egg. Once solid, it's done!
- Remove from the oven, let cool, cut into slices, and enjoy!