Jump to recipe
- 2 bundles fresh kale
- 2 oz can anchovies in olive oil
- 2 large lemons (about 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 oz fresh basil
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Pinch black pepper
- 5 oz bag croutons
- 5 oz shaved parmesan cheese
- Optional toppings: pomegranate seeds & slivered almonds
- Wash kale, remove stems from the leaves, finely chop/food process, and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add can of anchovies, lemon juice, basil leaves, garlic, olive oil, and a pinch of black pepper to a blender and blend until smooth, to create the dressing.
- Smash the bag of croutons to break them up.
- Add croutons, shaved parmesan cheese, and dressing to the
- kale and toss to combine well.
- Optional toppings - fresh pomegranate seeds and slivered almonds.
- Serve fresh and toss right before eating.