Jump to recipe
Homemade Crock Pot Bone Broth
- 1 leftover rotisserie chicken carcass (& all other chicken scraps you can fit in the crock pot)
- 4 cloves garlic
- Scraps from leftover onion (peel and ends)
- 2 carrots, halved
- 3 stalks celery, halved
- Salt and pepper
- 8 cups filtered water, approximately - fill up your crock pot
- Add chicken scraps, peeled, whole garlic cloves, onion scraps, cut celery and carrot, filtered water, and a pinch of salt and pepper to your crock pot.
- Cook on low for 24 hours.