Jump to recipe
- Wheel of brie cheese
- 8 count roll of crescent rolls
- Spicy pepper jelly
- 1 egg, honey
- Slivered almonds
- Granny smith/honey crisp apple(s)
- Crackers of choice
- Flatten out two sheets of crescent rolls onto a cutting board.
- Pat/mash the sheets down until the dotted lines form into one large square.
- Slice the top and/or sides off of the wheel of brie.
- Place the wheel on the center of one of of the squares of crescent rolls (open cut-side facing up).
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp of spicy pepper jelly onto the open side of the brie.
- Wrap the crescent roll up and around the sides of the brie folding onto the jelly.
- Place the other square of crescent rolls on top of the wheel and wrap around the other sides to tightly seal the cheese and jelly. Place on a greased baking sheet (fold sides down).
- Crack an egg in a small dish and beat with a fork to create an egg wash.
- Lightly brush/cost the crescent roll with egg.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with sliced apples and crackers of choice.