Jump to recipe
- French style green beans
- Thick cut bacon
- Brown sugar
- Black pepper
- Cut bacon slices in half and coat in brown sugar, then set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Blanch the green beans by boiling for 5 minutes then quickly transferring to a bowl of ice water for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the beans onto a paper towel and pat dry.
- Tightly roll 6-8 green beans up using a piece of the bacon and line on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with a pinch of black pepper and a drizzle of honey.
- Enjoy warm!