- 3 cups low sodium chicken/veggie broth
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp yellow sandwich mustard
- 3 cups whole wheat/brown rice elbow pasta
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Add broth, milk, butter, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and mustard to a pot.
- Turn fire to high and bring the a bubbling simmer.
- Add pasta and cook 10 minutes, until pasta is cooked through - stirring every 2 min to avoid pasta sticking together.
- Turn fire off. Shred cheese. Fold the cheese into the pasta to melt it completely, and serve!