Jump to recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb organic grass fed ground beef
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 eggplant, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 head green cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water or chicken broth
- To a large pot, add olive oil and ground beef and cook until browned fully.
- Once cooked, add chopped white onion, stir, and add Cajun seasoning. Cover and cook over medium heat.
- Prep vegetables - peel and roughly chop eggplant and roughly chop cabbage (make sure to remove the core). Once prepped, add to the pot with the beef and onions.
- Stir everything together and add water/broth to the pot to assist in steaming the vegetables.
- Cover the pot and cook on medium heat for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve by itself or over a grain of choice. Enjoy!