Jump to recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower, shopped into very small "rice-like" pieces
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 can low sodium corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can low sodium diced tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil, whole head of chopped cauliflower, and 1 tbsp of the taco seasoning into a large pot over medium heat.
- Toss the cauliflower in the rice and oil and sauté for about 10 minutes, to cook and soften it down. Once finished, remove from the pot and set aside.
- In the same pot, add the other tbsp of olive oil, the ground beef, and the other tbsp of taco seasoning and brown fully over medium heat.
- Drain and rinse all canned veggies and add to a bowl together. Toss and set aside.
- Assemble your bowls - add 1/4 of the cauliflower, 6 oz of beef, about 3/4 cup veggies, and a lime wedge to each meal prep container.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat for 90s in the microwave for a great meal prep dish during the week.