Jump to recipe
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 lbs organic grass fed ground beef
- 1 cup butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wash sweet potatoes and rub the outside skin with some olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Place them in the oven on the center rack and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and set on a cooling rack to cool once finished.
- Add olive oil and ground beef to a pot and brown fully on medium heat.
- Add butternut squash, stir in with the beef, cover, and cook 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add all seasonings and fresh spinach. Mix together, cover, and continue to cook another 8-10 minutes.
- Once squash is cooked and spinach is wilted down into the mixture, remove from heat and stir in the dried cranberries. You're now ready to assemble!
- Slice the sweet potatoes length-ways and scoop 1/4 of the mixture into them.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat for 90s in the microwave prior to eating. Enjoy!