Jump to recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup asparagus, chopped
- 4 chicken thighs
- 16oz brown rice pasta
- Spices: salt, black pepper, garlic powder, oregano, red pepper flakes
- Add olive oil to a skillet along with the cherry tomatoes. Cook on medium/high heat for 5 minutes, until the tomatoes are bubbling and start to burst.
- Add the chopped asparagus and continue to sauté another 5 minutes, with the pan covered.
- Take the back of a spoon and smash the tomatoes to fully burst them and create a sauce.
- Add 4 raw chicken thighs to the pan and season with a pinch of salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes, to taste. Cover and simmer for 15 min.
- While the chicken and sauce are cooking, boil the brown rice pasta, drain, and set aside once finished.
- Once the chicken is cooked (you can tell by cutting it in half to check), cut each thigh into a few bite-sized pieces and stir into the sauce.
- Plate your pasta, top with the chicken tomato sauce, and enjoy!