Jump to recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1-2 lbs ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups brussels sprouts
- 1 cup quinoa
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions (1 cup quinoa = 2 cups water).
- Add olive oil and white onion to a large skillet and sauté over medium heat until the onion is transparent, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and cook until the meat is browned fully.
- Cut ends off of the brussels sprouts and slice thinly.
- Stir into the cooked turkey, cover, and cook 10 minutes on medium heat, until the brussels are softened.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, pour it into the pan and stir into the mixture.
- Season to taste and serve.