Jump to recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed and diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground bison
- 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- 16 oz can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower
- Add olive oil, white onion, diced jalapeño, and minced garlic to a large skillet and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, until vegetables are transparent.
- Add ground bison and cook until the meat is browned fully into the vegetables.
- Add Cajun seasoning and can of Rotel diced tomatoes, combine, and continue to cook 5 minutes.
- Add bag of frozen cauliflower rice and stir into the mixture.
- Cook until rice is defrosted and at a texture of your preference.
- Season to taste.