Jump to recipe
- 1 1/2 lb fresh salmon
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Lemon juice for garnish
- Remove skin from fresh salmon filet and slice into 1 inch sticks. Pat dry with a paper towel and set aside.
- Beat an egg in a shallow dish and set aside.
- Mix panko breadcrumbs and all spices in another shallow dish, and set aside.
- Coat the fish stick in the egg then roll it around in the panko mixture to cover it completely.
- Transfer the fish sticks to a nonstick pan/pot with 2 tbsp olive oil and cook 3 minutes per side on medium heat until the fish stick is a golden, beautiful color, about 6 minutes total.
- Garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and enjoy.
- I topped mine with lemon juice and cilantro and dipped in @primalkitchenfoods chipotle lime Mayo. These could totally be rocked in tacos, a wrap, or on a salad too!