Jump to recipe
Category Dinner Instant Pot Meal Prep Recipes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 2 tbsp squeeze ginger
- 16 oz fresh orange juice
- Pinch of salt
- Press “sauté” on your instant pot.
- Add olive oil and white onion. Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and stir to combine.
- Place the top on the pot, lock the top in place, set the pressure valve to closed, and cook on high pressure for 25-30 minutes.
- Once timer goes off, let pressure naturally release, then remove the top.
- Shred pork with two forks and stir back into the sauce.
- Serve in tacos, a sandwich, on a salad, or by itself. Enjoy!