Jump to recipe
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp tapioca/arrowroot flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Hot sauce and cilantro for garnish
- Mix together grated sweet potato, Cajun seasoning, egg, and flour.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat on a medium sized skillet.
- Use a 1/2 measuring cup to scoop the pancakes onto hot skillet - recipe should make 4.
- Fry for 6-8 minutes per side, depending on how crispy you like them.
- Garnish with hot sauce and fresh cilantro.