Ground Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 5 bell peppers
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 16 oz can rotel tomatoes
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning blend
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups rice
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Use a small, sharp knife, and carefully remove the tops of bell peppers to create your “cups”.
- Line peppers in an oven-safe baking dish and set aside.
- Add olive oil and ground chicken to a medium sized skillet, season with 1 tbsp of the taco seasoning, and brown fully.
- Add can of rotel tomatoes and simmer 8-10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked rice, ground chicken/tomato mixture, and remaining taco seasoning.
- Use a spoon and stuff your pepper cups with the meat/rice mixture. Pack them tightly.
- Pour 1/3 cup of water into the bottom of the baking dish to help steam the peppers while baking in the oven.
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes.