Jump to recipe
- 1/4 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 2 limes
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup dry jasmine rice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cod (or salmon) filets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Toss mango, strawberries, avocado, and 2 tbsp chopped cilantro together in a small bowl. Squeeze lime juice and add honey to taste. This will go over the fish.
- Cook jasmine rice according to package instructions. Once done, squeeze 1 lime, add chopped cilantro, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Pat fish filets dry with a paper towel then season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Sear in olive oil for 3-4 min per side (depending on size of fish).
- Plate your meal - rice, fish, then fruit salsa. Enjoy!