Jump to recipe
- 1.5lb sirloin steak
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 3 cups broccoli
- Jasmine rice
- Thinly slice 1 sirloin steak into bite sized strips and add to instant pot along with a tbsp of olive oil.
- Press the sauté button on your Instant Pot and cook until beef is browned through.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup water, soy sauce, minced garlic, and honey, then add to the beef once cooked.
- Lock top of instant pot, and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- When timer goes off, immediately manually release pressure from pressure valve.
- Stir in starch slurry (1 tbsp flour & 1/4 cup water) and chopped broccoli florets to the pot.
- Press the sauté button on your Instant Pot and toss all ingredients together. Cook until broccoli is of desired texture.
- Serve over jasmine rice and enjoy.