Jump to recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 diced white onion
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 cups parboiled rice
- 3 3/4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 Sazon Goya spice packets
- 2 tsp salt
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Add olive oil and onion to a large pan and sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes, until transparent.
- Add chicken thighs and brown, about 4 minutes per side.
- Add parboiled rice, water, seasoning packets, and salt to the pot.
- Stir, reduce heat to medium/low, cover, and cook for 30 minutes, until all water is absorbed.
- Stir the mixture and smash the chicken into bite sized pieces with the back of a spoon.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!