- Flour tortillas
- Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese
- Ground chicken
- Taco seasoning
- Olive oil spray
- Add ground chicken and taco seasoning to a skillet, and brown fully. Add more seasoning to taste. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Lightly warm flour tortillas on a skillet on low heat, one at a time.
- Transfer the warm tortilla to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- One at a time, spoon some seasoned ground chicken, cheese, and salsa onto one side of the tortilla.
- Fold it in half, and spray all tacos with olive oil spray.
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes, or until shell is crispy.