Jump to recipe
- 3 links raw, seasoned chicken sausage (I used queso poblano sausage links from HEB in Texas)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 bag fresh spinach
- 1 cup roma tomatoes, diced
- Salt and black pepper
- Chopped cashews for garnish
- Remove the chicken sausage from its casing and break apart into bite-sized chunks.
- Add to a skillet on medium/high heat, along with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, only flipping once and not touching them while cooking - this will achieve nice, crispy edges.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, and a pinch of salt and pepper to the skillet. Reduce heat to medium/low and toss sausage and vegetables together to lightly wilt the spinach and tomatoes, about 5 minutes.
- Cook fettuccini noodles according to package instructions and once drained, add to the skillet along with 1 tbsp olive oil. Use tongs and toss all ingredients together.
- Plate pasta and top with chopped cashews.