- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 10oz can of tuna, drained
- 1/8 cup chopped nuts, your choice which kind
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayo
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- Pinch of salt
- Add broccoli florets to a food processor. Hold the PULSE button for 2 seconds, about 5 times, until the texture looks similar to "rice".
- Mix the broccoli rice with canned tuna, green onions, juice of 1 lemon, avocado oil mayo, spicy mustard, chopped nuts, and a pinch of salt to taste to form the tuna salad.
- Serve with chips, over a salad, in lettuce cups, or by itself. Enjoy!