Jump to recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 diced white onion
- 1 diced jalapeño, seeds removed
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 4oz can diced green chiles
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 lb lean ground turkey
- 28oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 16oz can Rotel tomatoes
- 16oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 16oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper
- Add olive oil, onion, jalapeño, garlic, green chiles, and taco seasoning to a large pot and sauté until veggies are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey and brown the meat into the veggies.
- Add fire roasted diced tomatoes, Rotel tomatoes, and all beans to the pot and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.