Breakfast potatoes, lunch potatoes, dinner potatoes. These will work as any and all! And the crisp factor is next level. I can’t wait for you to try these!
- 2 large, russet potatoes
- Olive oil/avocado oil cooking spray
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- Slice potatoes into thick wedges (keep skin on).
- Soak in cold water for 5 minutes, or until water becomes cloudy.
- Drain and pat dry with a towel.
- Line evenly on a baking sheet.
- Spray all sides well with cooking spray and toss in Cajun seasoning.
- Bake at 400F for 50 minutes.
- Flip gently half way and re-coat with cooking spray.
- Broil at 500F for 5 minutes (or more for extra crisp).
- Remove from oven, and enjoy!