Jump to recipe
I’m a fan of any food that’s “mini”, and even more a fan of anything stuffed with cheese. These mini meatloaves are so tasty, great reheated for meal prep, and take just a few minutes to put together. Let’s get cooking!
Mini Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaves
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- Block of monterey jack/cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- In a mixing bowl, combine together, beef, egg, flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and honey.
- Chop cheese block into 2" strips.
- Form meat into small football size shapes and stuff each with a strip of cheese (*this recipe makes 3 meatloaves).
- Make sure meat fully covers the cheese and no parts are showing.
- Line a baking sheet with the mini meatloaves.
- Whisk together ketchup, honey, and mustard to make the sauce, then spoon over the mini meatloaves.
- Bake at 400F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve hot, and enjoy.