If you know me, you know I’m a fan of anything quick, simple, and delicious. Which this recipe couldn’t describe more. What’s better than throwing a few (very affordable) ingredients into a pot, pushing a button, and you’ve got a beautiful, healthy meal that tastes incredible? NOTHING, Y’ALL! Let’s get cooking!
Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 5 chicken thighs
- 28 oz can Rotel tomatoes
- 16 oz can drained corn
- 16 oz can drained, rinsed black beans
- 1 quart chicken broth/stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Shredded cheese, tortilla chips, fresh cilantro for toppings
- Add all ingredients to instant pot and stir together.
- Put the top on the pot and turn pressure valve to close.
- Press soup/stew button and adjust time to 12 minutes.
- Once done, release pressure fully and remove lid.
- Remove chicken from soup and shred with two forks or break it up with a spoon, then add back to the pot.
- Serve and add toppings.