Let’s jazz up a regular salmon filet, and top it with homemade curry sauce! You know I love a good “bowl”, and this one is next level. If you’re getting bored of the usual plain salmon, I highly recommend giving this recipe a try. It’s so delicious and will leave you licking the bowl and coming back for more!
Salmon Bowls with Curry Sauce
- 2, 8 oz. fresh, wild caught salmon filets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp roasted red chili paste
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 10 oz coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 2 servings cooked green beans
- Cilantro and lime juice for garnish
- Cook jasmine rice according to package instructions.
- Cook green beans according to preference.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Whisk together 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, curry powder, garlic powder, and ground ginger.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place salmon, skin-side down on the paper.
- Pour spiced oil over salmon and bake at 475F for 8-10 minutes.
- Saute minced ginger in 1 tbsp olive oil for 2-3 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add red curry paste, roasted red chili paste, and chopped spinach to the pan over medium/low heat, and combine well.
- Once combined, add coconut milk and a pinch of salt to the pan and stir to create a curry sauce.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes on low heat. Taste at this point and see what other spices your palate enjoys.
- Serve salmon filet over a bed of jasmine rice with a side of green beans.
- Pour curry sauce over the top of the salmon, and garnish the dish with fresh lime juice, chopped cilantro, and a pinch of salt.