Jump to recipe
I hope you’re ready for the ultimate party snack! Or just fun snack to munch on while you’re deep cleaning your house (like Mark and I did lol). These jalapeo poppers are stuffed with flavorful goat cheese and wrapped in everyone’s favorite food; bacon. Can’t wait for you to see how easy and fun these are to make! Enjoy, Squirrels.
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
- Jalapeño peppers
- Raw bacon strips
- Goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the tops off of the jalapeño peppers.
- Remove the seeds and membrane.
- Cut them in half lengthways and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper an inch apart.
- Stuff each pepper half with about a tsp of goat cheese - I used cranberry cinnamon flavored.
- Wrap each pepper half with 1/2 piece of raw bacon - start and end the piece at the bottom of the pepper.
- I'd also recommend placing a toothpick in each pepper to ensure bacon doesn't unwrap during baking process.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and serve!