- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp avocado oil mayo
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients (except olive oil).
- Use your hands and form fritter patties the side of your palm. Apply pressure to make sure they're tightly packed.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat and fry the fritters for about 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- On the side, whisk together mayo and sriracha to make the dipping sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!