Jump to recipe
- 1.5 cups dry quinoa
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1.5 cups broccoli florets
- 16 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Olive oil spray
- Add quinoa, vegetable broth, salt, pepper, and curry powder to a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil on high heat.
- Once bubbling, reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 15 minutes.
- Add broccoli florets to the top of the quinoa, cover, and cook 5 more minutes.
- Coat a baking dish with olive oil spray and add the quinoa, broccoli, and can of chickpeas to the dish.
- Stir well to combine and bake at 350F for 15 minutes.