Do you listen to podcasts?
I just jumped into the massive ocean of podcasting about 2 months ago, and I’ll never swim back to shore! Listening to podcasts is simply amazing and I can’t recommend it more. Whether it’s sports, comedy, news, or self growth, There is such a wide variety of genres of podcasts out there readily available to us. It’s such a great source of information and entertainment!
After starting to LISTEN rather than SCROLL in my free time, I’ve found that I am much more inspired, imaginative, and informed. I’ve learned a ton, gained new interests, found direction in my life, and developed so much love for MYSELF, even in just a few weeks.
Keep scrolling to see the list I’ve gone through this month! But first…
Here are some common FAQs:
What platform do you listen on?
- I use the Apple Podcasts App on my iPhone.
When do you listen to podcasts?
- When I’m driving in my car and sometimes while I’m in the kitchen cooking. I pay attention best while driving (hopefully), so that’s when I do the most of my listening. I get distracted VERY easily, so I have to find an environment that I can focus and pay attention.
What kind of podcasts do you like?
- I’m interested in the subjects of self-growth/self-love, relationships, and business/career development.
Where did you start? I don’t have a lot of free time.
- Preach, baby, preach. I feel like I have zero free time and made excuses for MONTHS that I didn’t have the time or energy to listen to podcasts, read books, or really anything that required me to pay attention. All I wanted to do was relax when I wasn’t working.
- I listened to my first podcast in the car while driving back home to Louisiana and was instantly hooked. You honestly have to find the right ones that spark your interest and attention!
- I now have one playing every time I get in my car. No music, just podcasts.
What podcasts do you listen to?
- Great question, that’s why I wrote this post in the first place!
Here is a list of all the podcasts I went through in the past month, and would highly recommend to you guys.
- Mindvalley Podcast – Vishen Lakhiani On Growth As A Goal
- Mindvalley Podcast – Vishen Lakhiani On How to Create A Vision For Your Life So Bold It Makes You Shine
- MindValley Podcast – Vishen Lakhiani with Jon and Missy Butcher On How You Can Achieve Your Life Vision By Mastering the Right Habits
- MindValley Podcast – Esther Perel, Dan Savage, and Marisa Peer On Love, Lust, and Commitment In The Digital Age
- MindValley Podcast – Sri Sri Ravi Shankar On How Compassion Can Stop Wars and Transform the World
- Mark Groves Podcast – Anahata Ananda: The Journey Home To Truth
- Mark Groves Podcast – Samantha Skelly: Meeting Our Pain With Love
- Mark Groves Podcast – Why Relationships Are (Really) Hard
- The School of Greatness Podcast with Lewis Howes – Bob Proctor: How To Manifest Abundance
- The School of Greatness Podcast with Lewis Howes – Secret of The Law Of Attraction
- The School of Greatness Podcast with Lewis Howes – How to Attract Wealth and Believe in Your Worth with Kyle Cease
- The School of Greatness Podcast with Lewis Howes – Dr. Joe Dispenza: Heal The Body and Transform The Mind
- The School of Greatness Podcast with Lewis Howes – Mark Sisson: Building a $200 Million Dollar Personal Brand
- On Purpose with Jay Shetty – 7 Ways Successful People Stay Calm at Work and Manage Stress More Effectively
If you have any other questions, message me on Instagram.
I can’t wait to chat with you!
Yours In Health,