I made two batches of these cookies and accidentally ate them all… oops! But actually not really mad about it at all. These Healthy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are super easy to put together and contain no flour, butter, or refined white sugar. They’re also gluten free and are absolutely amazing! Crunchy on the outside and gooey on the inside. Can be made dairy free without the addition of the chocolate chips!
With the Christmas coming up, this recipe is perfect to make for gift boxes at work, your next holiday party, at home while decorating your Christmas tree, or even set our for Santa with some milk! Gosh I love the holidays.
Let’s Get Cooking!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Makes 15-20 cookies
- 1/2 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1.5 Cups Whole Grain Oats (finely ground in a blender)
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chunks (or chips)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium sized bowl, beat egg, then add vanilla extract, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil in a bowl.
- Next add blended oats, ground cinnamon, baking soda, and sea salt. Stir to combine into cookie dough.
- Add chocolate chunks and fold into the dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and using a cookie scooper, line raw cookies on the pan about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes.
- Let cool on the pan 5 minutes. ENJOY!
If you love these Healthy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, you’d also love my Almond Butter Chia Cookies, too!
Yours In Health,