I’m so excited to share the full recipe to my Healthy Chicken Cauliflower Soup with you all today! It was freezing in Houston on Monday, which made me craveeeeee something warm and comforting.
I loved chicken noodle soup so so much as a kid and couldn’t remember the last time I had something along the lines of it! I decided to “healthify” the traditional Chicken Noodle Soup and sub out the pasta with Cauliflower Rice. It came out GREAT.
With just a few simple ingredients and barely any $$$, I put together this healthy comfort food recipe for you all to enjoy this winter! Can’t wait for you to try it out!
Let’s Get Cooking!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Thighs, roughly chopped
- 1 White Onion, diced
- 2 Celery Stalks, chopped
- 2 Carrots, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 32 oz. Carton Organic, Free Range Chicken Broth
- 2 Cups Raw Cauliflower Rice
- In a pot, add olive oil and chopped chicken thighs. Sauté 10 minutes, until cooked, and remove from pan. Set aside.
- Add onion, celery, and carrots to the pot. Sauté about 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, chicken broth, and cooked chicken to the pot. Cover and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir cauliflower rice into the soup. Cover and cook another 10 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Yours In Health,