Ready for something so simple and packed with flavor that you’ll want to make it every night of the week?! This is also a “clean out the fridge” type of meal. Anything goes really. This Tex Mex Cauliflower Rice Hash is sure to make the taste buds smile; even the kids!
Let’s get cooking!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves 3 people
- 1 lb 100% Grass Fed Beef
- 1/2 Purple Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Assorted Sweet Peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 Can Organic Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, chopped in halves
- 5 Cups (about 2 steamable bags) of Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
- Garnish: Lime wedges, green onions, & fresh cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and peppers, cook about 5 minutes until softened.
- Add beef and seasonings into peppers/onions and cook until browned through.
- While beef is cooking, prepare the rest of the ingredients and steam the cauliflower rice.
- Add beans, tomatoes, and cauliflower rice to the beef mixture. Stir to combine and cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve! Garnish with green onions, fresh cilantro, and lime wedges.
If you enjoyed this recipe, post a photo and tag @PumpAndCrunch on FaceBook or Instagram 🙂
Yours In Health,